Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ADORE

Hey blogger , how was your day ? i hope it was good . ultimately i have time to post some story on blog . I've done my exam and just waiting the result . I hope i get a good news regarding the result . Is listening Miliey Cyrus ADORE YOU , i love this song actually , that song same as what i feeling tonite . Adore someone is normal but i'm worry about this feeling . I'm worry to fall in love again , i'm worry it will hurt me . I tried to control this feel , but someone made it to steal my heart . Initially i met with him at his house, my friend introduced his self to me . But i didnt interest at all . Yeah after we had known each other I tried to start the convertation with him and he made the converse was so funny , i felt so comfort and everything had changed when he smiled to me . and i felt there was a something that made my heart skip a beat . As time went by , our friendship closer .Ricently , We often went to somewhere together with the other friend , we made a lot of funny story ! we were crazy each time when we had meeting . Oh yah , at that moment we talked about "hobbies" and you know , we had similar hobbies and same taste of song , fashion and favorite cafe ! oh damn it was so interesting . He slowly could touched my heart and i adore with his act " LOW PROFILE , GENTLEMAN and FRIENDLY " . He was smart guy , he got many academic award but he never show it off to us . Oh i cant elaborate all his action . But the core is he realized me that i need someone who can treat me so good , low profile , gentleman and friendly . Yahh , i dont hope too much he will be mine , just ADORE ..

No comments:

Post a Comment