Friday, January 10, 2014

I Definetly Wrong

Helo blogger , how are you ? i hope you are good . Tsahhh 2013 has gone and 2014 ready for give us some surprise . I would like to share a funny story on January . One weeks ago , me and my friend went to Sunset Villa at Pererenan . I went with my best friend and some new friends . Boby as my best friend told me to joint with them went to his friend's villa . Initially i wont to joint with them because i didnt know his friend at all . But boby convince me it would be funy . Than i invited my beloved friend ( ivon and novel ) to joint with us . Bcs my friends were very excited with that i told boby to pick us up . When boby introduced his friend to us , my friend and me felt inconvinience bcs they looked unfriendly .I tought it would be a bored day bcs i didnt know them. And I DEFINETLY WRONG ! they were very funny !!! it was memorable moment on january ! They were very friendly , care and also made the day full of happiness . We laughed and we shared some jokes . it was surprised !!! We were enjoyed that time , and i felt our friendship closer .
Ya !! Thankyou thankyou thankyou !!! i learned from it , dont judge people before you know them !Yahhhh , thanks god thanks for a little present on January xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment